Monday, September 15, 2008

An update for today.

I was able to score a $25 GC to my local grocery for transferring a prescription today. I know that at the beginning of my challenge in July I said that I would not be stockpiling, but, that I would be using stockpile. Sometimes, though, you just can't pass up a really good deal. Since I had no money left to spend this month, this GC is a Godsend. There's a catalina deal at Bi-Lo right now, buy 5 or more Green Giant boxed veggies and get a $3 oyno. Even better, they are on sale for $1.50 each and I had Qs on all. I bought 11 boxes, divided into two orders, used $5 in Qs, and received $6 in oyno. I used my GC to pay, so, no oop. I'm feeling pretty good about the deal. I did buy a couple of other items I needed, so, I have $10 left on my GC plus a $3 oyno (I used one of them on the 2nd order).

I'm still $10.85 in the hole and hoping for rebates to roll in this month to get me out. I really want this challenge to work.

No comments: