Sunday, August 31, 2008

End of the month.

Yes, I went to the grocery today and did another 3 of the Planters nuts deals. As predicted, I have .42 left of my available money. It's not a large sum, but, I will roll it over in September.

I went to Walgreens this morning to take advantage of the Excedrin moneymaker. They also have Haagen-Daaz (how do you spell that?) 2 for $6 and I had a $2/2 Q. My total was 4.64, but, I had a free GC to cover that, so, no oop there. I also received a $1 RR.

Here's what's available to spend for September:

$50.00 oop
.42 carry over from August
49.24 Rite Aid GC
31.36 Walgreens GC
18.31 CVS GC
1.00 Walgreens RR

I also have some free coupons to redeem. Among them are cat treats, yogurt, toothbrush, toothpaste, Michael Angelo's single serve entrees, Fast Fixin's chicken (I've never tried that), so, I think that I will do fine for September.

Hang on for the ride! Let's see if I can keep it up!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

YOu can do it!

Lisa
Cents To Save

The Consumer Queen said...

Looks like you are doing great!
I own a coupons site as well don't know if you have heard of us. www.consumerqueen.com I would love it if you added our widget to your blog it shows deals and freebies as well.