Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Do You Want Free Gift Cards?

I am a member of a program in which I send all junk email and snail mail pertaining to insurance, bank accounts, mutual funds, etc. I have posted this in the past but just wanted to remind you about it. I can sign some people up as referrals on my account. Each piece of junk mail is worth X points. When you get 2,000 at the end of the month, you earn a $20 GC of your choice from gifts.com. If you are interested, or want more information, email me at vickiburtonlives@bigfoot.com. If you wish to join, I will need your name, address, and email address. It's really a great way to earn GC. I earn 2,000 points nearly every month. With all the junk mail out there for term life insurance or credit cards with "less than purr-fect" credit, you should be able to earn 2,000 every month. I do earn a few points when you sign up, but, I don't earn anything for your continued activity. I am just offering these referrals because I want to share the love. I have been a member over a year and I've raked in about $240 or so in free GC during that time. There are many choices of GC; retail stores, restaurants, CVS. It's free money, people, just for your junk mail.

3 comments:

vickib52 said...

Tammy, I was just re-reading your comments and I want you to know that I am always interested in your recipes. I can cook if I have EXACT directions. I cannot do it on the fly. Well, I take that back. Once, I had some leftover taco flavored beef, some leftover rice, and a can of pineapples. Please try not to think about it too much, but, I loved it! And, I wasn't pregnant!

jessica117 said...

id like to know ho to make money off junk mail

vickib52 said...

Jessica, send your name, address, and email address to me at vickiburtonlives@bigfoot.com and I will get you signed up. I've been a member for more than a year and I can assure you that it is a legitimate company with a legitimate purpose.