Saturday, December 12, 2009

Don't You Hate It When You Have A Free Coupon For A Product You Can't Find?

I had a fistful of the Ronzoni garden something-or-other and had looked all over town for the item. I'm out of town for a few days working and I found them in the Wal-Mart in one town. Yes! Free food! I have also redeemed some Qs for a frozen entree since my hotel rooms have fridges and microwaves. I've spent a whopping 36 cents in the past 3 days or so and feeling pretty darn cocky with $11.XX left to spend for the month!

I have a wad of the free Freshpet and only found out today where to find them. I hate to spend what little money I have left for the tax on these items, but, my nephew has a big dog, doesn't have a job, and I want to help him feed the dog for a couple of weeks. I guess I will spend the rest of what I have in my budget to get his dog food for him. I've never asked him to reimburse me for whatever I've spent on him and now doesn't seem like the time to start.

I think I miscalculated a few days ago. I am only expecting $6.74 in rebates soon. I'm hoping they come in before 12/31 so I can "balance the books" with my spending and rebates received.

No comments: