Monday, December 14, 2009

I Hang My Head In Shame

I cannot believe that I did this, but, yesterday I spent $7.50 to buy some free Qs from someone over at HCW. It's not something that I need right now. It is strictly a stockpile item. I can't believe I'm down to $4.04 left and I would do something like that. Go ahead! Throw stones! I deserve it!

On the other hand, I made someone else very happy with the trade. That should be some consolation to me. Maybe I'll be rewarded for my "good deed."

I'm on the last night of my 4-night run of hotel mystery shops. I can't wait to get home tomorrow and get back to normal at my house. My animals will probably snub me for a day or so for leaving them alone for so long. Of course, my dad has been there to feed them, but, they don't consider that as having someone around.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I still have faith in your abilities.

vickib52 said...

What's the worst that could happen? I go over by $5 or so for the year and you all come to Chattanooga and flog me with a wet noodle! I really wanted to make it, but, the siren song of the coupon is sweet and tempting. There are very few of us who can resist her call.