Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I had (10) $1 WT for meat, cheese, produce, bakery, and seafood. I used 8 of them today for various produce, meat, and cheese products. I spent a total of $12, but, used about $12 in Qs for it all. I guess I will have to go back tomorrow and use the last 2 Qs tomorrow. It's just a crime to let such good Qs go to waste. Yes, I've gone over by $27 for the year and I expect I will spend another $3-$4 tomorrow. What the heck? I've already blown my budget. I may as well go for broke.

ICK! I opened the produce drawer in my refrigerator and found long forgotten roast beef and Swiss cheese tucked away. I may have to call in the Haz-Mat team to get rid of it! I hate that! I can't believe I forgot really good food in the fridge. Well, I know I'm not the first, but, I hate to admit it, anyway.

I've already thrown out all the 12/31 expiration coupons out of my binder. Too late to trade them, not going to buy stuff just because I have Qs. There was a giant bundle of them and I thought, "How much money am I throwing away?" I know the statistics of how many coupons are redeemed as opposed to the number available, but, still, it kills me to throw them away.

I have no plans for New Year's Eve. Well, check that; I have a bottle of bubbly in the fridge and I expect to consume it tomorrow night, but, well before midnight! Early to bed, early to rise, makes you an old maid!

No comments: