Friday, August 8, 2008

I went on a small coupon frenzy today.

I have tried to ignore the drug store flyers since I started my challenge; however, some things filter through. I went to CVS today to take advantage of some good deals and use some Qs. I didn't spend any actual money as I have a substantial amount of a free GC. My total after Qs was $3.60. I used $21.25 in Qs. The Dawn dishwashing was just too good to pass up. I also had some CVS Qs and man. Qs to pair with them.

The CVS deals worked up an appetite and I drove through Taco Bell before going home. So, see, I really do eat out every now and then.

I'm not sure what's wrong with my refrigerator. Everything is freezing and I've turned the temperature control as warm as it will go. I really don't want to think about fridge problems right now.

I'll be out of town this weekend so there will be no meal preparation here. I might go for a frozen single serve entree for supper Sunday night when I get home.

I'm fine, the kitties are fine, and all is right with the world, at least, right here.

No comments: