Thursday, July 24, 2008

I had to make a "coupon" run.

I had a $3 ECB expiring today. I bought 4 Trident Xtra Care, total $2.98, use $3 ECB, no tax. Got them for nothing. Also, earned a $2 ECB. Manager calls me "the coupon queen."

I made bread the other day and it didn't turn out very well. I wasn't in the mood to make another bad loaf, so, I broke down and used some of my rebate cash for a loaf of bread today. I still have $11.11 to work with for the next 7 days.

I'm thinking of continuing the challenge for August, but, I will have to budget a small amount of money. I have to buy cat food and, of course, the usual dairy and fresh produce. I'm sort of thinking of this; all free GC are in play as before, all rebates received during the month I can use, and maybe another $50 for the month. That includes cat food. I'm just thinking out loud here. I'll make a decision by the end of the month. I believe it's workable.

No comments: