Monday, July 28, 2008

Tough decisions.

I have $11.11 left from my rebate money. I have several Tai Pei frozen entree Qs that expire Wednesday. I love that stuff. They don't have Qs in circulation often. I just have to make it through Friday. I'm out of milk. What to do? I guess I could do without milk until Saturday. I'm thinking of blowing the last of my rebate money on the Tai Pei. I'm going to have to make my move tomorrow. I really would have liked to have ended July with something still in my pocket. So far, I have used $17.84 of rebate money, $20 grocery GC, $1.15 CVS GC. I didn't really do as well as I had hoped for, but, still within the rules and certainly within reason. I don't know; I guess I'll sleep on it.

Ate a frozen, single serve entree for lunch. Just snacked instead of having dinner; Goldfish and coke, vanilla wafers w/ peanut butter and a glass of milk. It's a wonder my body hasn't completely rebelled against me for the way I mistreat myself.

No comments: