Thursday, July 31, 2008

I spent it all!

I couldn't help myself. I went back to WM yesterday and bought 3 more Tai Pei entrees. It was $4.24, leaving me with a whopping 13 cents at the end of the month.

I made it! I went from June 26 to July 31, spending no money out of pocket for groceries of any description. I used a $20 GC, $1.15 off of another GC, $ 18.99 ECBs, $16.50 RR, and as best as I can figure, $31.04 of rebates from prior grocery purchases.

The end of July came just in time. In another day or two, I would have had to buy cat food. Now, it will come out of the $50 budget for August. EEK! I don't even have a Q right now on the brand I always buy. I do not think variety is the spice of life for cats. In fact, change their feed, you change their bowel habits quite a bit. They need the same thing all the time. I have a big Q on some kind of premium feed from Petsmart. I may go over there and see how much it is. I'm not holding out much hope that it will be enough to make me change my cat's regular feed.

Stay with me through August and let's see if I can do it on $50 oop.

No comments: