Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'm still living on refrigerator foods.

I'm not a rabbit and I don't think I could live on lettuce and carrots. I do, however, have a bag of salad in the fridge. I also have some tomatoes out of my dad's garden. I had a big salad today mid-afternoon with a glass of wine. If I want a snack later, I've got some yogurt in there. By the way, how can you tell when yogurt has gone bad? It has a zing to it to begin with, so, I guess you won't know by the tartness of it.

I received a Q today for a free bag of cat food. Good thing; I don't think my current bag will last the entire month. This free cat food came at just the right time. I hope I don't have so many cats in the near future. Three of them are getting "fixed" next week. I think they will be much easier to get rid of if they are spayed, neutered, and vaccinated. I can't quite get with the program with so many cats running around in the house. They all want attention and I've just got two hands! When I can't take it any more, I close my bedroom door. Then, I hear thumps and booms and other noises that tell me they are climbing, knocking things over, getting into things they shouldn't. I just turn the TV up a little louder. Problem solved!

This is the 13th day of my challenge. I'm up $3.96 from rebates and still have over $17 on a free GC at the grocery store. I have 23 more days and I think I'm going to do just fine.

No comments: