Sunday, July 27, 2008

She spins, she shoots, she scores!

Went to CVS today for the Coke 4/$11 deal. You can't do 8 at once; it starts charging full retail price with #5, so, my manager broke it up into 2 purchases for me. He had to use his card to override my 2nd purchase so that I would get them at the sale price. Anyway, the total for 8 was $22 + tax. I had $17.99 in ECBs, 4 $1 Qs of $1/2, for a total of 33 cents which went on my free CVS GC. Of that amount, one penny was coke and .32 was tax. The manager said, "I keep going to Barnes & Noble to look for your book." When I gave him a quizzical look, he said, "Well, you are going to write a book on using coupons, aren't you?"

There will be no cooking or real meal preparation here today. Baseball starts at 1pm and goes right through until evening, then, another game at 8pm. I'm in baseball heaven. There are 4 games on today. Unfortunately, 3 of them are on about the same time, so, there will be a lot of channel-flipping.

No comments: